FOR THE CRUST
• 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (spooned & leveled), plus more for work surface
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
• 3 to 5 tablespoons ice water
FOR THE FILLING
• 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 1 medium yellow onion, diced small (1 1/2 cups)
• 10 ounces button mushrooms, trimmed and quartered
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
• 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
• 1 cup frozen peas
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (15 ounces)
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
Make the crust: In a food processor, pulse together flour, sugar, and salt. Add butter and pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal, with a few pea-size pieces of butter remaining. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons ice water. Pulse until dough is crumbly but holds together when squeezed (if necessary, add up to 2 tablespoons ice water); do not over mix. Form dough into a disk, wrap tightly in plastic, and refrigerate until firm, 1 hour or overnight (or freeze, up to 1 month).
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Make the filling: In a large pot, melt butter over medium-high. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until softened, 8 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add flour and stir to coat vegetables. Slowly add broth, whisking constantly until sauce is smooth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in peas. Season with salt and pepper, then stir in chicken and rosemary. Pour filling into a 2-quart baking dish.
On a floured work surface, roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness. Place dough over dish and fold overhang inward while pinching to crimp edge. Cut vents in dough. Place dish on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling around edge, 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
• 1 2/3 cups Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
• 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
• 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup (swap this for cream of mushroom soup if you’re a vegetarian)
• 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1 egg
Heat oven to 400°F. In ungreased 9-inch pie plate, stir vegetables, chicken and soup. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until crust golden brown.
• 15 graham crackers (8 ounces)
• 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
• 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 2 bars (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
• 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
• 1 cup Greek yogurt (full-fat)
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
• 2 cups fresh berries
In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until finely ground (you should have about 2 cups). Add butter, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; pulse until combined. Press crumbs evenly onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 9-inch spring form pan.
In a large bowl and using an electric mixer on high, beat cream cheese until fluffy, 3 minutes. Add confectioners’ sugar, yogurt, vanilla, and a pinch of salt; beat until smooth. With a rubber spatula, fold in whipped cream. Pour cream cheese mixture into crust and smooth top. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 8 hours (or overnight).
Combine berries and remaining 1 tablespoon granulated sugar; let stand 15 minutes. Run a knife around edge of cake; release sides to remove from pan. Top with berries and juices.